Search This Blog

My TOU

All my creations are made by me. Any resemblance to others is strictly coincidence. Please do not share anything on my blog. Dont claim as your own. If u use any of my creations please credit and link back to my blog. Do not add names to my extras or wallpapers. Do not add © before crediting me. All creations from my blog are for personal use only. Do not sell, rip apart, or claim as your own. You may use my items in Tutorials or challenges.

I CT For

Forum



Blogs I Love




























Wednesday, April 3, 2024




A Day In March
I made this CT for Dreaming with Bella. Today i worked with the lovely kit A Day In March and A Cay In March Tube. This kit is Easter Themed. This kit contains 3 masks, 133 elements and 17 papers. This kit is for personal use only. Please follow TOU and Please do not share. In this CT i made a Timeline Set, A Set of Cluster Frames and a set of Embellishments.





Timeline Set



More tags made with this lovely kit







0 comments:

Post a Comment